How to add Flash MP3 Player
to Google Blogger BlogSpot?
Adding Flash Mp3 Player to your Google Blogger is very easy,
here is a tutorial about how to do this, please visit:
The above method is very easy, but since we have selected the
second publish option "Generate one Flash Player, and incorporate
all of the music files and track list file to it", the
generated flash player swf file is large, and sometimes it may
even exceed the file size limit of Google pages.
In this tutorial, we will select the first publish option,
and pass music playlist to the flash player via URL parameters.
In this way, the flash player will load and play quickly. And
please note, this method is only for Aleo Flash MP3 Player Builder
Version 3.1 and above.
1. In "Aleo Flash MP3 Player Builder", when publishing
player, in the "Publish" panel, "Publish Options",
please select the first option "Convert MP3 to SWF/FLV/MP3
files, and generate a Flash shell player", and then choose
the "SWF" file format.
2. Upload all of the generated player.swf and music SWF files
to any web host, and get the URL address of the these files.
If you don't have a web host, you can upload these files to
Google Pages for FREE.
- Open http://pages.google.com/,
sign in with your Gmail account.
- Click the link "Back to Site Manager" on the top
left corner, and goto the Site Manager Home.
- Click "Upload" button on the right side, then
browse and select the "player.swf" and all of the
music SWF files on your local hard disk, then upload them.
- Now, the uploaded files will be listed in the "Uploaded
3. Now you have uploaded all of the files to Google Page, you
should get the URL address of the "player.swf" file
and and all of the music swf files and note them. In Internet
Explorer, you can simply click the file, open it with IE, and
copy the link address in the address bar. If you are using Firefox,
you may right click on the file, in the popup menu, click "Copy
Link Location", and get the link address. The link address
should look like http://kevinliao2001.googlepages.com/player.swf,
the link addresses of music swf files look like http://kevinliao2001.googlepages.com/Meditation_From_Thais.swf.
4. Now, the final step. You need to include the Flash Mp3 Player
to your Blogger post.
- Open your blogger editor, swith to the "Edit Html"
mode, then add the following code to any of the sections in
- Please replace the URL in the code to your own URL and set
your own dimensions of Flash player. In this case, the URL
address is http://kevinliao2001.googlepages.com/player.swf
, the width is 156, the height is 274. For more details about
how to pass track list and title, album information to Flash
player via URL parameters, please refer to the tutorial at
- The Flash player displays like below: